Careers at Versa Salon
UNLEASH YOUR ARTISTRY
At Versa Salon, we believe in the power of passion. Our team is tirelessly devoted to developing their craft, working together, and delivering exceptional results to each and every one of our guests. We aim to support our team every step of the way—from advanced education to career development coaching.
If you have a knack for hair & beauty, love working with people, and seek to grow your skills, Versa Salon is your ideal salon home. With positions now available for stylists of all experience levels, this is your chance to let your creativity shine and cultivate the career you’ve always wished for.
CREATIVITY & COLLABORATION
We’ve worked to curate a culture that is collaborative, inspirational, and growth-oriented. We aren’t only looking for the “best” people; we’re looking for the “right” people—those who are passionate, motivated, and eager to develop their artistry.
Versa Salon is a proud team-based salon; we work together to create a friendly, positive, educational environment for our guests and colleagues. Our leaders take a hands-on approach, offering mentorship and coaching to help you reach your greatest potential—here, you’ll never feel like “just another employee.”
A LIFE YOU’LL LOVE IN UPTOWN CHARLOTTE
Conveniently located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, the Versa Salon team enjoys serving an abundant, ever-expanding clientele—in a walkable neighborhood with a true sense of community.
Surrounded by chic restaurants and bustling businesses, the modern decor and high-energy atmosphere of our charming, boutique-style salon provide our team with never ending inspiration and the perfect work-life balance.
We’re fortunate to be successful—and we know it’s imperative to give back to our local community.
Working at Versa Salon means you’ll always be supported on your journey to success. You’ll enjoy flexible scheduling with paid time off and competitive compensation, in addition to commission on retail and services.
Here, you’ll feel encouraged and inspired every step of the way. We’ll nurture your career development with training and mentorship, regular performance reviews, social media marketing and clear paths to promotion—enabling you to reach your full potential.
AMBITION, MEET OPPORTUNITY
It’s crucial to stay ahead in our competitive beauty industry, so we offer a variety of advanced education opportunities—from quarterly in-salon training and workshops to specialized classes taught by industry-leading experts.
For recent graduates, Versa Salon is the perfect place to launch your career. Our New Talent Education program will place you directly on the salon floor—while learning advanced skills and honing your artistry. Our 4-6 month program gives you the flexibility to grow at your own pace, and be compensated while you do it.
ALL THE PERKS
- A fulfilling career path with opportunity for advancement
- Ongoing advanced education, on and off-site
- Paid time off
- Retail & service commission
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training
- Career development coaching & mentorship
- Marketing support
- Beautiful, convenient location
Interested? Let’s get started.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Versa Salon is seeking a talented hair stylist to join our team. We are looking for stylists who are passionate about the beauty industry and are exceptional salon professionals! Versa Salon stylists are responsible for:
- Providing each client with consistent, quality service
- Educating clients on products and services
- Have a strong client retention ability, self-marketing and referrals, as well as participating in all salon promotions and events
- Continuing professional growth through education, in-salon training, and attending shows/seminars
- Assisting in general salon up-keep
- Must be fashion-forward and have a strong passion for style
New Talent Stylist Position Requirements:
- Recent graduate or 1 year stylist experience as a licensed, professional stylist minimum
- Current NC cosmetology license
- Exceptional skills in hair cutting, color, and styling techniques
- Professional attitude and desire to continue education and training
- Excellent client retention rate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Compensation: Commission + tips, paid time off, retail bonus incentives
Versa Salon has an opening in Guest Services. This position requires dedication, loyalty, patience, organization, and diplomatic skills. Strong sales, excellent customer service skills, an incredible work ethic and a high degree of professionalism are mandatory!
Guest Services Representative Requirements:
- Schedule guest salon and spa services
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, staff and management team while delivering the highest level of customer service
- Greet each guest and get them checked in and out
- Maintenance of retail and salon area
- Educate guests on services and products
- Compliance with all established policies and procedures
- Exceed guest expectations
- Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
- To maximize appointment book for each service provider
- Close sales and encourage guest to pre-book services
- Perform appointment confirmations
- Responsible for balancing and checking register drawer
- Ability to work Saturdays and evenings
- Previous experience with retail/salon operations knowledge
- Previous SalonBiz experience is a plus
Compensation: Competitive pay plus bonus incentives